My mood change very fasted and don't know how to describe
when just arriving KL ,Im so syok when shopping with mum
mum = ATM MAYBANK , some I pay myself ><
-
-
8 DEC I back from Thailand and continue stay at KL
the first i think free and does not have family member's life to be going to start
BUT NOT!
is not free, conservative, strict life, is going to start!
my paternal aunt the thought is conservative, does not have the patience, very difficult to be together!
at her house need saves the electricity , watch television must the limiting time , must rest early , night cannot go out.... .... many many and many you cannot think!
that time i so back kk!I miss sabah Penampang my home !
got a monday my relative goes to the ice skating ice skating ? ouuh !like a child !
in no choice situation , i coll my friend accompanying me join
not bad also , i still now don.t know how skating , stupid finish that and a few minit shopping im back home than direct reorganization baggage go my friend house


my monkey friend ! YOONG SZE
we long time din't meet up
miss that time we same class
im J1 .. don't like ppl talk with me ,dont like ppl tracing me ,don't like chat with me
always alone at class , all my classmate does not dare to approach me ,just got a monkey friend come beside me and talk with me .. she is my J1 no.1 friend that I know !
now she got her new school and life with her family at kl
im miss the 3 day i stay at her home !
we together go cyber and know a friend call 'fei ye'
we shooping and rain still go pasar malam , that day , im 16 year old just know ''臭豆腐如此的臭!''
we talk till 5am
we play , we eat together , we pursues the frog at home outside
thx for her family !! thx for her!!
the sweet memory i will remember!

-end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here