I am very pressure,real
today I still stay at home,two day allready
just two day, but the time actually crosses very slowly, possibly me really very long dint attempt well at home
it because many
but no one knw ,my love understanding ,i think im selfish for them
ya...im

Sorry Xiung
i dont knw till now i still can do what
i just hope last night dint happen it
everytime when i do wrong something i just know how to the atonement, rebukes self, and apology
your good intention,has actually is harmed you
Im sorry the good guy
everynight i lie down on the bed,im thinking about last night im cry ..im so loss my face,but that time i first run to back home ,I have chosen to escape,becouse i dont know i can do what,i very loud quarrel with him, i do everything possible, because i knew that i have harmed you

every one knw that feeling??
he is my dad ..i love he ,becouse he is my dad ,he do everything just becouse he love me too,but i knw he uses another way to let me knw he is love me

my love dad and a nice friend ..u will choice which?
im scold my dad because he real do wrong
when today exam i so fast lie down at my table
i cry but i cannot let my friend knw
i dont want loss my face
but the feeling is no one knw

the one song
The Gift - Jim Brickman & Martina Mcbride
is so nice

i dont continue write
coz i dont knw how to learn to control myself

night =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Get Free 3 Column Templates Here